Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chaz Stevens uses Legal System to Frighten His Victim(s).

Click to Enlarge
It is amazing to me that this man was able to utilize his sway with his attorney to get them to send official letters to this poor woman.  Threatening financial and social ruin if she did not comply.  Maybe, I should look into this and see what comes of it.


I saw a post on one of the blogs that stated this may be one in a long list frivolous lawsuits associated with Timothy Chaz Stevens and his lawyer Thomas Wright.  I think I will email this to the Florida Bar Association and see what they have to say about this threatening tactic used so effectively by Wright.  It is so effective that if Chaz or anyone else sues me, I know the first number I am going to call and that's Thomas Wright, Esq.




Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.