Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's time to call for an audit of Deerfield's City Management Department and the CRA...



I have a couple questions…

Was the CRA and Keven Klopp investigated by Kessler?  No it wasn’t and I wonder why.

Is there anyone out there that thinks that this Department is above board and beyond reproach?  There are at least 2 that I know of, “He Who Shall Not Be Named” and Burgess Hanson.

So, I repeat WHY???????

If you can answer this question, please feel free to contact me or address it directly in your blog.

Thanx

Nevermind...I think it's time to call for an investigation and/or audit of this department and the City Manager's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.