Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Deerfield Beach Housing Authority's Newly Appointed Commissioner May be Involved in a Workplace Discrimination Suit

I heard a nasty rumor that one of the new DBHA Commissioners has some sort of pending litigation against them for possible racial discrimination, harassment in the workplace, and/or basically just plan ol being a douchebag to pregnant women everywhere...


Again this is rumor and has not been confirmed by this site.  Agents are working tirelessly to get the scoop.  Once I have confirmed it...You all will be the first to know.


How did I hear such a nasty rumor?


Well, friends of the "Perspective" were eavesdropping on a private conversation (as they often do) and just so happen to heaa bit of the details, so they rushed me the tidbits...but with no promise of more to come...


I wonder which newly appointed DBHA Commissioner it could be...


Sources tell me that this Commissioner is besties with Chaz Stevens (Go figure...), was appointed to the DBHA BOC by Peggy Noland and is a confirmed known liar...


It has even been said that this person has lied directly and to the face of an elected official.


If this is true, what would stop such a person from lying to an employer, a magistrate, a mediator, or even a judge for that matter.


If this is true, do we want someone like that around those individuals who are in need.  Who is to say said individual would not use their position to take advantage of those very vulnerable individuals at the mercy of the Housing Authority...


I know I personally wouldn't be surprised at anything said individual would do, especially if they have the "balls" to lie directly to the face of an elected official.


As quiet as is kept, if they are friends with a guy (Chaz Stevens) who threw "poo" onto a ladies balcony, fraudulently charged her credit cards from his own business accounts, cyberstalked, cyberbullied, blackmailed, and then now admits that they are an alcoholic and "other" abuser, who is to say that this person, his friend, is any different. 


I am dying to know who it is...I could just spit!!!


Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up???


FYI


I found this little hypocritical nugget on the Broward Beat from Chaz Stevens, himself.


I deleted most of his comment, but I do suggest that everyone go and read them in there entirety, here.


Chaz Stevens says: 

...
In my life, you are judged by the company you keep.
Perhaps folks are judging the Doc and his wife by the company they keep…
Just a thought.
Best
Chaz
For the record, I am not a Jew. In fact, I am an atheist.



Do you think he truly meant that...because it is telling between the two of them, Chaz Stevens and Mike Weiss.  The Abuser and the Liar, both seem to have an affinity for being disrespectful to woman.  Guess, they are to afraid to take on people who are not defenseless women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is welcome to comment, but all comments represent the views of the poster and not this site.